Olive oil contains more monounsaturated or “good” fat per tablespoon than any other cooking or salad oil– including canola oil, peanut oil, corn oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil and safflower oil, says a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
A study by researchers at Stanford Medical School shows olive oil in the diet lowers blood pressure.
Olive Oil also Helps Fight Against:
- Heart disease
- Breast cancer
- Stomach trouble
- Gallbladder Problems
- Protecting the arteries
Apple Cider Vinegar
Here are just a few in a long list of benefits of adding just one tablespoon a day of apple cider to your diet:
- Helps Heartburn and Acid Reflux.
- Promotes Healthy Cholesterol.
- Can Aid in Healthy Weight Loss.
- Promotes Healthy Blood Sugar.
- Has Antioxidant Properties.
- Improves Nutrient Absorption.